Community

GRAB DINNER AND A BALL GAME WITH NEW YORK’S GREATEST!!

GRAB DINNER AND A BALL GAME WITH NEW YORK’S GREATEST LEGENDS. KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR, REGGIE JACKSON & SPIKE LEE HOST “SKYBOX EXPERIENCE” AT YANKEES VS. RED SOX GAME. All Proceeds from tickets sold benefit Abdul-Jabbar’s Skyhook Foundation....

Skyhook Foundation

I have decided to open up the Skyhook Foundation to improve peoples lives through sports and education because my life could not have been what it is without sports and education. It started when I...

KREM 2 Sports

KREM 2 Sports Director Tim Lewis interviews basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar about Hoopfest, the NBA Draft, Adam Morrison, Michael Jackson, and more. Watch the Video

Spokane Hoopfest 2009

I am going to Hoopfest this weekend it will be alot of fun.  Hoopfest is the biggest 3-on-3 street basketball tournament on the planet. That means over 6,400 teams, 3,000 volunteers, 200,000 players and fans,...

Kareem speaks to Daily News in Mumbai, India

Read the Article

Abdul-Jabbar & NBA Cares support reading

Read the Article

Celebrity READ poster series

The American Library Association (ALA) is pleased to announce that  Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has joined the popular Celebrity READ poster series. The Celebrity READ poster campaign is one of the most effective ways to encourage people...

Answering My Fan Mail

Regarding Horton Hears a Racist.... I have enjoyed the various responses to my blog on “Horton Hears a Racist”. I didn’t seek to try to pin a ‘racist’ label on the makers but I just...

Thank You

I'd like to thank all the well-wishers who reached out to wish me a happy birthday. It is different from those days when they went by with impunity. But in any event it's nice to...